Rehabilitation therapy jobs and careers at Advocate provide inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies for individuals of all ages. Our Rehab Therapists provide care in multiple specialty areas – including orthopedics, sports injury/medicine, work conditioning and FNC, wellness, neurology, geriatrics, pediatrics, head trauma, lymphedema, aquatic therapy, women's health, wound care trauma care, cancer care, palliative care, hospice and more.
One system – multiple settings - many opportunities
Our multiple settings within one system allow you to work with adult or pediatric clients, inpatient, inpatient rehab, outpatient, outpatient day programs, or home health with opportunities available throughout a large geographic region.
Here, you will experience and contribute to a highly collaborative environment, teaming with each other, physicians and other specialists, and always employing the latest research, techniques and technologies that inspire the best possible outcomes. You can work with students, participate in research projects, and grow professionally by earning professional certifications and advanced degrees with company support. There are 19 classes planned in 2014 alone that offer over 140 CEUs.
As an Advocate Rehabilitation Therapist, you will enjoy:
- Emphasis on professional growth opportunities and career paths (go from staff therapist to senior therapist or into leadership positions such as manager or director)
- Being at the forefront of Advocate's dedication to patient safety (safe mobility, fall prevention, infection control, emergency management, medication safety, management programs, and more)
- Contributing to an overall an environment committed to excellence (many hospitals are designated as Magnet facilities or Centers for Clinical Excellence, or have won the Baldridge Quality award for Health Care)
- Opportunities for mobility and advancement that only the largest fully integrated health care system in the Midwest can provide
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including tuition reimbursement