Developing nurse leaders for tomorrow is a key priority here at Advocate. As an Advocate Nurse Leader, you'll have exciting opportunities to be a part of expanding health care delivery models — all while improving patient outcomes, inspiring possibilities, and focusing on the greater issues affecting health care such as the Affordable Care Act and more.
Creativity, vision and innovation for improved patient care
At Advocate, we seek out and advance talented leaders who embody top qualities and character. You'll be called upon to find creative ways to communicate a vision, serve as a role model for exceptional nursing practice, and mentor and encourage others to find innovative ways to improve our care.
Here, you'll not only collaborate with executive leadership – you'll enjoy the freedom, autonomy and authority to put your ideas into action and have your voice heard. In today's quickly evolving health care landscape, we rely on our Nurse Leaders to look beyond the conventional boundaries in order to think critically, set goals, and skillfully communicate and collaborate.
As a member of Advocate's Nursing Leadership, you will enjoy:
- Advanced opportunities to learn the business and operational aspects of health care in a patient-centric, not-for-profit environment
- Greater control of your schedule
- More freedom to decide what to do and how to do it
- A great sense of personal achievement in a caring, nurturing environment
- Exciting opportunities to identify and drive strategic patient care initiatives
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including tuition reimbursement
Learn more about the Advocate Nurse.