It's no secret that our nurses are the heart of our organization. From their dedication to the amazingly genuine care they provide, our nurses are truly one-of-a-kind. That's why, at Advocate, we're committed to inspiring our nurses by giving them everything they need for a rewarding and successful career. From the latest innovations and a commitment to ongoing learning, to our work with our surrounding communities, you'll find it at Advocate.
New Graduate Nurse Residency
Advocate Health Care provides a leading-edge New Graduate Nurse Residency Program that is evidence-based and fosters a positive experience for all newly licensed nurses as they transition into practice within the Advocate Health Care family.
Based on the Vizient/AACN™ model, the Advocate program is 1 year in duration, with monthly seminar meetings, and focuses on leadership, quality outcomes and the professional role of the nurse. The seminar meetings incorporate blended learning teaching strategies that include didactic, hands-on content, case studies, simulation and facilitated discussion.
Learn more about the program and identify if you are eligible.
As an Advocate RN, you will enjoy:
- Evidence-based practice implemented through a culture of shared decision making
- Nurse-patient interactions focusing on body, mind, and spirit
- Opportunities to assess, analyze, plan, implement, and evaluate care based on the most current scientific evidence, technology and innovations
- Continuing educational and professional growth opportunities, including annual research conferences supporting a culture of clinical inquiry
- Competitive compensation in the market
- Comprehensive and generous benefits, including tuition reimbursement
Learn more about the Advocate Nurse.