Management and Leadership
Advocate Health Care is a place for excellence and inspired possibilities. From our position as one of the nation's Top 5 large health care systems based on the quality and expertise of our Management professionals, we're the career destination for those who are born to be leaders.
Each day, we're dedicated to the support and growth of those who mentor and manage our teams, as well as the quality of our care. With our host of advancement opportunities, you'll discover a management career full of promise at any level. You'll also enjoy the benefits of a leading health care organization that follows a faith-based mission and healing philosophy that's provided quality care for over 100 years and counting.
The support you need to lead and succeed
At Advocate Health Care, we understand that entering a management role in a new system can be challenging. That's why we've put together a comprehensive program to make your transition as seamless as possible. Our New Leader Orientation Series is designed to provide you with the support you need from day one.
It all starts with meeting with our CEO and COO as you discuss the expectations and goals of Advocate Health Care. Next, you'll be introduced the various leadership technology tools designed to enhance your ability to succeed. For the next several weeks, you'll attend courses that cover a variety of topics, procedures and situation analyses. From discovering your management style, to learning about team dynamics, to example role-playing, you'll be prepared to start a successful management career f or a groundbreaking and historic health care leader.
As an Advocate Management and Leadership Professional, you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive and ongoing Leadership Development (support at site, opportunities to teach, Leadership Development Institutes and more)
- Advanced opportunities to network, share best practices and participate in councils with peers across the system
- Opportunities for mobility and advancement that only the largest fully integrated health care system in the Midwest can provide
- Opportunity to lead a very engaged workforce (as evidenced by consistently high Associate Satisfaction scores)
- Objective goal-based reviews with a balanced score sheet
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including tuition reimbursement