LOCATION: Dreyer Medical Clinic-Aurora
Registry RN opportunity with Advocate Medical Group Yorkville
Pediatrics, Internal Med and Family Medicine Practices
- Employee-Centric: Advocate voted Top 15 Places to Work in Illinois-2016! Voted Top 10 Places for Diversity in 2016!
- Career Growth: Market Leadership: AMG West has 13 full service outpatient office locations.
- Advocate is the largest healthcare system in the state of Illinois, with 13 hospitals and 250 sites of care.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
To provide a description of the expected performance of nurses who are responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of patients in accordance with the nursing process. This nurse will collaborate with other health care disciplines in order to provide quality and continuity of care
• Direct patient care
• Indirect Care
• Professionalism and leadership
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Prefer 1 year of direct nursing experience but will consider a strong new grad.
- This position may need to recognize needs and behaviors of age groups of patients treated in this case, prior experience with such age groups is required.
- Current RN license in the State of Illinois.
- CPR certification required upon hire or within 60 days of hire.
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case~by~case basis.