Full Time Team Lead RN Opportunity at Contact Center in Rosemont, IL
- Employee-Centric: Advocate voted Top 15 Places to Work in Illinois-2016! Voted Top 10 Places for Diversity in 2016!
- Career Growth: Market Leadership:.
What you will need:
- 1 to 2 years of experience providing telephonic nurse triage in a contact center or similar environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in acute or ambulatory care.
- Current Illinois RN licensure.
- Bachelor's degree or specialty certification or degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Involvement with unit~based quality improvement process.
- Preferred membership in professional organization(s).
- Basic telehealth counseling skills.
- Basic typing skills (such as 30 wpm).
- Basic personal computer skills and comfort with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity/experience with client interaction on the telephone.
- Pleasant telephone voice.
- Organized and able to set and manage priorities.
- Current CPR certification.
- Thinks quickly and uses appropriate judgment.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and patience while interacting with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to use computer terminal for extended time frames.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and different shifts in order to accommodate staffing.
What you will do:
This position is responsible for fielding and triaging patient telephone calls and contacts re~lated to medical needs in the Advocate Patient Contact Center. This includes conducting patient assessments and providing safe and effective telephone advice, care instructions, care management, care plans and directions to the appropriate level of care for Advocate patients. As a lead, this role is also responsible for serving as a resource for other contact center nurses and supporting the supervisors and managers in special projects. Expecta~tions of this role include providing exceptional customer service, treating all callers with dig~nity and respect, calls and contacts striving to anticipate and meet the needs of Advocate patients, and working collaboratively with other contact center staff to achieve quality and performance standards.
Lead, Supervisor, and Managerial Responsibility