Advocate at Home offers comprehensive, quality home health and hospice care throughout metropolitan Chicago, surrounding counties and down to central IL. As Illinois’ largest, privately held home health care and hospice provider, we have the means and opportunities to enhance your worklife quality.
The Clinician Hospice Nurse assumes primary responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for assigned patients. Hospice is a program designed specifically for people who have chosen to change the plan of care for terminal illness from aggressive medical treatment to palliative care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage pain and symptoms so patients can make the most of every day, focusing on living well and with dignity.
- Provide compassionate care to patients and their family members at end of life.
- Make every day count for patients, families and care givers.
- Strong orientation will be provided
- Mileage is provided
- Point of Care Documentation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1 year of experience in an acute setting
- Current IL RN License
- Current CPR
- Required to make visits to private residences which may not be accessible to people with disabilities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation’s Top 5 large health systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, the state’s largest emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area’s largest home health care companies, and the region’s largest medical group. Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ.