Advocate Condell Medical Center has been providing high quality care to residents in the north suburbs for more than 85 years. It is the largest health care provider and only Level I trauma center in Lake County, Illinois. Advocate Condell is a non-profit, acute care hospital offering a full spectrum of medical services. This includes everything from obstetrics, radiology services and rehabilitation to open heart surgery, neurosurgery and oncology.
Advocate Condell has been named a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics three times, and was recently awarded the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) prestigious Magnet designation. This designation is the highest honor and level of recognition ANCC awards to nursing services in national and international health care. Magnet designation is the gold standard by which nursing and patient care is measured.
Advocate Condell is accredited by DNV Healthcare as a Primary Stroke Center and also features an emergency department approved for pediatrics backed by the resources of Advocate Children’s Hospital.”
It’s more than a job, it’s a calling
Coordinator Pre Surgical Testing:
- Libertyville, IL
- 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Full Time benefited
To provide leadership by demonstrating excellence in clinical practice, technical skills, critical thinking and decision making related to specific practice. Serves as a mentor and resource person for all PST staff. Evaluates current practice, processes and quality and assists in the establishment of goals and action plans. Is a proactive and effective change agent. Supports the policies, procedures, objectives and values of Peri Anesthesia at Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Healthcare.
- Coordination and Communication of Patient Care
- Contributes in the planning, implementation and evaluation of effective unit operations
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of quality improvement and customer satisfaction
- Contributes in Staff Selection, Orientation, Evaluation, Development and Utilization
- Promotes a professional work environment
- Associate Degree of Nursing or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (preferred) from accredited school of nursing
- Non-BSN nurses must start a BSN program within two years of hire date and complete within 5 years (tuition assistance available)
- Current Illinois RN license
- CPR (BLS through American Heart Association)
- 3 years of experience as a licensed RN in Surgical Services (OR, Day Surgery, G.I., Cath Lab/IR)
- 2 years’ experience as a charge (Manager, Supervisor, Charge RN, Unit Coordinator)
JOIN ADVOCATE HEALTH CARE – RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN ILLINOIS!
About Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation’s Top 5 large health systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, the state’s largest emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area’s largest home health care companies, and the region’s largest medical group. Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ.