Full Time Cardiology RN position in Naperville with Advocate Medical Group
This position will be able to work 4 10 hour days or 5 8 hour days
- Employee-Centric: Advocate voted Top 15 Places to Work in Illinois-2016! Voted Top 10 Places for Diversity in 2016!
- Career Growth: Market Leadership:.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of nursing experience
- BSN strongly preferred
- Current RN Licensure in State of Illinois
- Current CPR certification
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case~by~case basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The Registered Nurse supports the physician(s) in delivering quality health care to ambulatory patients and performs a variety of clerical tasks to promote continuity of care
- Clinical Care and Health Outcomes: Provides support in the delivery of quality clinical care. Works with designated physicians to provide triage, telephone assessment and home therapies consistent with established guidelines.
- Funding Our Future:
- Patient Satisfaction and Service: Provides efficient high~quality service to patients who arrive for appointments or who telephone or visit in person to request appointments or information on tests and procedures, bills and charges, referrals and other matters
- Leadership and Professional Development: Demonstrates leadership activities in day to day activities and functions as a leader/nursing resource and role model for clinical support staff