Full Time Day shift OB/GYN RN opportunity in Chicago near Illinois Masonic.
strongly prefer outpatient ob/gyn experience
- Employee-Centric: Advocate voted Top 15 Places to Work in Illinois-2016! Voted Top 10 Places for Diversity in 2016!
- Career Growth: Market Leadership:.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of nursing experience
- BSN preferred
- Current RN Licensure in State of Illinois
- Current CPR certification
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case~by~case basis.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The Registered Nurse supports the physician(s) in delivering quality health care to ambulatory patients and performs a variety of clerical tasks to promote continuity of care