When you accept an Information Systems job or career at Advocate, you'll quickly learn what hundreds of our IS professionals already know: Advocate is not just a world-class health care institution – we're also a top-tier technology company.
Named "Most Wired" for the 12th straight year
Advocate has once again been recognized for exemplifying "progress through innovation" as one of the nation's most wired health systems in the latest "Most Wired Survey" by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine. This is the 12th straight year Advocate has made the list. Advocate is also proud to be recognized by the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) for achieving the highest levels of EMR implementation and utilization as we continually focus on initiatives aimed to improve the technology we use.
Our goal is to make the most efficient use of health information technology to improve performance in a number of areas. Our hospitals are focused on expanding and adopting IT that protects patient data and optimizes patient flow and communications. At Advocate, you'll find that we continually strive to make technology an integral component of the "total patient experience" — placing the latest innovations at the patient's fingertips in both our inpatient and outpatient settings.
As an Advocate IS Professional, you will enjoy:
- Opportunities to lead clinical projects that help to improve patient outcomes
- Opportunities to work with a wide variety of stakeholders, providing concrete IT solutions for complex projects
- Opportunities for mobility and advancement that only the largest fully integrated health care system in the Midwest can provide
- Advanced learning opportunities that keep you abreast of the latest technologies
- An open, collaborative and empowering IT environment committed to professional growth
- Comprehensive and generous benefits, including tuition reimbursement