Advocate Health Jobs
Home Health Jobs
Worth Home Health Jobs
Recent Home Health
Occupational Therapist\Cost per Call\Home Health\Worth Service Territory
Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Good documentation skills
Will need to recognize the needs and behaviors of a variety of age groups of patients treated, i.e., understand child growth and development, normal patterns of adolescent behavior and look for signs of normal aging
Prior experience with various age groups is preferred
Has graduated from an Occupational Therapy curriculum accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
The purpose of this position is to help achieve the vision of Advocate Home Health Services by performing the duties of this position in a cost effective, results oriented and customer focused manner. This position is a critical component of the Unit team and as such meeting individual performance expectations and contribution to team performance goals is required. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate physical therapy treatment programs established for the home care patient Facilitates the progression of the patient in their home toward optimal levels of self care.
1. Responsible for the administration of the occupational therapy regime to home care patients by the provision of care and/or education of patient, significant other's and other team members to achieve goals which have been established in the plan of treatment.
2. Responsible for integration of occupational therapy program into medical plan of treatment; ongoing communication with nursing case manager and other health care team members.
3. Responsible for the documentation and reporting of all activities related to occupational therapy treatment programs consistent with agency policy/procedure as well as State and Federal guidelines; maintenance of confidentiality of clinical information.
4. Responsible for maintenance and development of professional skills as well as acquisition of agency information.
5. Responsible for generation of patient care revenues directly related to productivity, determination of appropriate frequencies, with adherence to frequencies.
6. Responsible for maintenance of agency licensure directly related to incumbents adherence to multiple regulatory policies including Illinois Department of Public Health Rules and Regulations, Medicare Conditions of Participation as well as JCAHO Home Care Standards.
7. Will consider part time and full time candidates for this position.
8. Will service a territory in our South city and suburbs and/or Southeast city and suburban area reporting out of our Worth office.
This associate must be able to work 1summer and 1winter holiday and occasional weekends
Working at Advocate
Advocate Health Care
Connect with Us
Clinical Nurse Manager
Patient Care Leader
Assistant Clinical Manager
Certified Medical Assistant
Physical Therapist\Cost per Call\Home Health\Near south suburban territory - Worth, IL
Advocate Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer