People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: � High school or equivalent � 5 years administrative secretarial experience OR � Associates degree and 3-4 years administrative secretarial experience � Typing 60+ words per minute � Shorthand/Dictaphone preferred � Extensive knowledge of several software applications is preferred � Ability to create spread-sheets manipulate data preferred �...
Reference Code: 25114-66587
- ACTIVITY SPEC\REC THERAPIST - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in recreational therapy or related field. 1 year experience with frail older adult or comparable persons. Light computer skills Good oral skills Understanding of aging process and dementia Ability to work as a multi-disciplinary team member Will train in CPR Flexible hours Assist with transferring clients if needed. Good mobility --- able to bend, stretch, move wheel chairs and...
Reference Code: 25096-66851
- Administrative Assistant Respiratory\Risk Management - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: High school or equivalent 5 years administrative secretarial experience or Associates degree and 3-4 years administrative secretarial experience Typing 60+ words per minute Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Shorthand/dictaphone preferred Extensive knowledge of several software applications is preferred Ability to create spread-sheets manipulate data preferre...
Reference Code: 25002-66195