People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- 13440103510 SURGICAL TECH CERT - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift: PM Qualifications: 1-2 years OR scrub experience (preferred) Good communication skills. Ability to independently perform scrub duties. High school graduate or GED. Completion of ST program in an accredited school. Certification with clinical experience. May be exposed to hazardous materials and life-threatening disease and radiation. This position needs to recognize needs and behaviors of specific age groups of pat...
- Accountant 1 - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: · Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited program. · Proficient in personal computers and applications (ie. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word). · Good analytical skills· Proficient in the use of a 10 key calculator. · Good communication skills· . Good organization skills · Accountants are required to complete all monthly financial close r...
- ACL Director Histology - Rosemont, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: • Bachelor degree in medical field or business management. Advanced classes with commitment to complete advanced degree. • Minimum 7 – 8 years management and technical experience medical laboratory with a Histology lab experience preferred . • Leadership experience in integrated or consolidated laboratory preferred. Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong compu...