People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- ADVANCE PRAC NURSE (POPULATN) - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications:• Masters degree in Nursing • 3+ years’ recent experience in clinical specialty • Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision-making • Global perspective of changing health care environment • Ability to prioritize work • Basic computer skills • Effective interpersonal communication skills • Basic finance & statistics ski...
Reference Code: 25091-58861
- Advance Practice Nurse (Population) Pediatric Hematology\Oncology\Brain Tumor - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:� Masters degree in Nursing � 3+ years� recent experience in clinical specialty Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Brain Tumor � Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision-making � Global perspective of changing health care environment � Ability to prioritize work � Basic computer skills � Effective interpersonal communication skills ...
Reference Code: 25091-57116
- Admisssion Nurse\Hospice - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift:Weekends Only Qualifications:MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSEGood communication and interpersonal skills Good documentation skills. Computer skill Good time management and organizational skills Familiarity with patient care equipment* Good customer service skills Graduate from an accredited school of nursing 2-3 years of medical nursing experience with various age groups. Current Illinois RN license Curent CPR Job Descrip...
Reference Code: 55050-55542