People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- Advanced Practice Nurse MICCU dept. (CNS) - Oak Lawn, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:Master’s prepared (MSN, MS, etc.) required.3+ years recent experience in clinical specialty.Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. This position will need to recognize the needs and behaviors of a variety of age groups of patients, i.e., understand normal patterns of adult behavior and look for signs of normal aging; prior experience with various age groups is preferred.Strong analy...
Reference Code: 25001-58681
- Advanced Practice Nurse - Beverly, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:� Masters Degree in Nursing. � 1 years clinical experience in family practice (adults and pediatrics) or new graduate with 5 years of clinical experience (adults and pediatrics) � This position will need to recognize needs and behaviors of a variety of age groups of patients and provide age appropriate care. � Well developed written skills. � Well developed inter...
Reference Code: 25220-64813
- ADVANCE PRAC NURSE (POPULATN) - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications:• Masters degree in Nursing • 3+ years’ recent experience in clinical specialty • Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision-making • Global perspective of changing health care environment • Ability to prioritize work • Basic computer skills • Effective interpersonal communication skills • Basic finance & statistics ski...
Reference Code: 25091-58861