People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- Accounts Receivable Specialist\Advocate at Home - Oak Brook, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: High school graduate. 3 years experience in medical billing or collections, claims processing, insurance verification or home care customer service. Ability to operate data entry keyboard and 10 key calculator. Working knowledge of PC with experience in word processing or spreadsheet applications. Orientation to detail and accuracy. Excellent math skills. Excellent knowledge of billing and third...
- Accountant II - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: 1. Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited program. 2. Three or more years prior general accounting experience in the health care field. 3. Proficient with GAAP, IRS, IDOR and other government filing rules and regulations affecting the not-for-profit health care industry. Proficient in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel Excellent analytical skills Familiar with Integral genera...
- Administrative Assisstant II - Oak Lawn, IL
- Description: Shift: Day Qualifications: �High school education or equivalent. �5 years of executive-level secretarial experience. �Typing 60+ wpm �Basic computer knowledge �Ability to prioritize work �Effective interpersonal communication skills, written/verbal �Basic organizational skills N/A �Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills. �Ability to work in changing ...