People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- 1 - Hazel Crest, IL
- Description: Shift:PM/Night Qualifications:5p-1a Graduate from an accredited school of nursing Earn 10 continuing education credits annually Minimum 1 year of ED experience Has demonstrated proficiency for the requirements for NC I Good communication skills Computer skills Good time management and organizational skills Familiarity with patient care equipment Current Illinois RN license Current CPR, ACLS and PALS, certifications. Abili...
Reference Code: 25067-60266
- 2nd shift Coordinator Radiology Department - Oak Lawn, IL
- Description: Shift:PM Qualifications:Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.2 years of radiology. Experience as a radiologic technologist.1 year experience as a lead technologist preferred but not essential.Graduate of an AM A school of radiologic technology2 years of radiology experience as a radiologic technologistExperience as a lead tech preferred but not essentialGood communication skills - -Demonstrates good...
Reference Code: 25001-60147
- (Part time) Certified Medical Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:� Graduate of a medical assistant program or successful completion of the certification/registration exam. � Good communications skills. Experience using a keyboard and computers.� Familiarity with equipment used in ambulatory care. � Current Medical Assistant Certification/Registration� Current CPR certification � Ability to travel locally to multiple sit...
Reference Code: 25029-56299