People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- ADMISSISONS SPECIALIST - Normal, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:Bachelors Degree in Mental Health related field or equivalent experience. Knowledge of third party payors Strong medical terminology background preferred. Customer service experience preferred Knowledge of a PC computer keyboard with data entry experience Excellent communication and customer service skills Strong interpersonal skills Ability to function in a stressful, fast-paced environment with ...
Reference Code: 22028-64850
- ADVANCE PRAC NURSE (POPULATN) - Park Ridge, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications:• Masters degree in Nursing • 3+ years’ recent experience in clinical specialty • Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision-making • Global perspective of changing health care environment • Ability to prioritize work • Basic computer skills • Effective interpersonal communication skills • Basic finance & statistics ski...
Reference Code: 25091-58861
- ACL Director Histology - Rosemont, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:• Proven leadership skills including team building and strong customer focus improvements, familiarity with HCFA and licensing regulations. • Minimum 7 – 8 years management and technical experience medical laboratory. • Bachelor degree in medical field or business management. Advanced classes with commitment to complete advanced degree. • Leadership experience in...
Reference Code: 25014-60814