People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- Access Specialist Outpatient Registration - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications: This position will work from 11:30a-8p Monday-Friday and will alternate Saturdays starting either at 6a or 6:30a, for 8 hours. High School graduate or equivalent. • Two years CRT/data entry experience preferred. • Data entry skills • 2-3 years access experience preferably in an acute care setting. • Basic understanding ICD-9 and CPT coding. • Strong medical t...
Reference Code: 25002-64035
- Accountant 1 - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:· Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited program.· Proficient in personal computers and applications (ie. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).· Good analytical skills· Proficient in the use of a 10 key calculator.· Good communication skills·. Good organization skills· Accountants are required to complete all monthly financial close responsi...
Reference Code: 25006-64548
- Accounts Receivable Specialist\Advocate at Home - Oak Brook, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications:High school graduate. 3 years experience in medical billing or collections, claims processing, insurance verification or home care customer service. Ability to operate data entry keyboard and 10 key calculator. Working knowledge of PC with experience in word processing or spreadsheet applications. Orientation to detail and accuracy. Excellent math skills. Excellent knowledge of billing and third p...
Reference Code: 50059-64122