People are our inspiration. Changing lives is our passion.
At Advocate Health Care, we take a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. Making sure we take care of all aspects of the human mind, body and soul is essential for the best possible outcome. We believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care. And our system was created to provide a full spectrum of better quality care.
As one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, Advocate Healthcare offers a variety of medical careers in Illinois. Nursing, physical therapy, allied health and physician job opportunities are abundant throughout our more than 250 facilities, including specialized, acute and pediatric care.
Advocate Health Care System is one of Chicagoland’s largest employers of medical professionals. If you want to expand your skills in a career as a nurse, physician, physical therapist, allied health or home care specialist, Advocate Health Care has a medical job for you as one of the 2009 Top 10 “Best Places to Work in Illinois.”
Christ Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Lutheran General Hospital
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Recent Job Openings
- Accounts Payable Representative I - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications:High School graduate or equivalent.3 years office/accounting experience. Candidate MUST possess strong data entry skills : 30 wpm and 10 keypad skillsAble to navigate a PCStressful work.Able to travel throughout Chicagoland area. December 12 - January 20 no vacations with the exception of 1 or 2 days. Job Description:Ensure that all invoices for liabilities incurred by or on behalf Advocate Hea...
Reference Code: 25006-59866
- Admission Nurse - Chicago, IL
- Description: Shift:Day Qualifications: Schedule/Hours: 11am - 7:30PM Monday through Friday3+ years recent experience in the Intensive Care UnitBachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and certification in your current area of specialty within 2 years or 2,000 hours.Current RN License in the State of IllinoisBLS and ACLS trainedEarn 10.0 continuing education credits annuallyGood time management and organizational skillsExcellent communicat...
Reference Code: 25065-58032
- Access Specialist Registry - Downers Grove, IL
- Description: Shift:Day/PM Qualifications:• High School graduate or equivalent. • Two years CRT/data entry experience preferred. • Data entry skills • 2-3 years access experience preferably in an acute care setting. • Basic understanding ICD-9 and CPT coding. • Strong medical terminology background • Ability to proficiently communicate and interact with the public, physicians, and associ...
Reference Code: 25002-59696